1) Should the UK withdraw from the European Union?
- Look at the advantages and disadvantages of withdrawing from the European Union.
- Interview local MP’s and ask for their opinions on the matter.
- Ask local people for their thoughts on the “Brexit” campaign.
2) Should every 18 year old citizen be required to provide at least one year of military service?
- Analyse the possible benefits or challenges this would cause if this idea was implemented.
- Interview teenagers for their opinions on this and whether or not this is a good idea.
- Speak to retired veterans who have served in the military and ask what they think about this.
3) Should the government enact a stricter immigration policy?
- Outline the government’s current immigration policy.
- Speak to a diverse range of people for their views on this hotly debated topic.
- Interview local MP’s.
- Look at the possible advantages and disadvantages of enacting a stricter immigration policy.
4) Should there be more or less privatisation of the NHS?
- Outline and analyse the benefits of the NHS.
- Interview local councillors and MP’s on why the NHS may become more privatised.
- Ask the general public for their views on this.
5) Should the UK abolish university tuition fees?
- Are university tuition fees too high?
- What do these huge sums of money actually go towards?
- Ask university students and lecturers for their views.
- Ask the general public for their opinions.